In daily use of high speed injection molding machines, the temperature of the injection molding machine will cause excessive temperature rise. So what damage will the increased temperature of the injection molding machine have? Everyone Zhenhua analyzes.
(1) The machine generates thermal deformation and moving parts with different coefficients of thermal expansion in the hydraulic components get stuck due to the smaller clearances, which causes malfunctions and affects the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system, resulting in poor working quality of the hydraulic components. components. .
(2) Reduce oil viscosity, increase leakage, pump volumetric efficiency and system-wide efficiency will be significantly reduced. As oil viscosity decreases, the oil film of moving parts such as sliding valves becomes thinner and is cut, increasing frictional resistance, resulting in increased wear.
(3) Deform rubber seal, accelerate aging failure, reduce seal performance and service life, and cause leakage.
(4) Accelerate oxidative oil deterioration and precipitate asphalt material to reduce hydraulic oil life. The precipitate clogs the orifice and backlash, causing the pressure valve to become stuck and unable to operate, the metal tube extended and bent or even cracked.
(5) The air separation pressure from the oil is reduced, the air dissolved in the oil escapes and the air pockets are generated resulting in a decrease in the hydraulic system's working performance.
Injection molding machine
(1) According to different loading requirements, frequently check and adjust the relief valve pressure to make it perfect.
(2) Reasonably select hydraulic oil, especially oil viscosity. When conditions permit, use the lowest viscosity possible to reduce viscosity friction loss.
(3) Improve lubrication conditions of moving parts to reduce friction losses, which leads to reduced workload and heat generation.
(4) Improve the quality and accuracy of assembly of hydraulic components and systems, strictly control the clearance of corresponding parts and improve lubrication conditions. The low friction coefficient sealing material and improved sealing structure are used to minimize the starting force of the hydraulic cylinder, to reduce the heat generated by the loss of mechanical friction.
(5) Add cooling device if necessary