* Suitable for 1 ~ 8 cavity mold * Take out robot by side moving and Japan servomotor (stroke 1200-1600mm)
* Label feeder (Jig) with charge releaser & wire
* Label picker (with label frame) and Japan servomotor (stroke 500-700mm)
* Germany air vacuum compressor (1HP)
* Static electricity machine
* Stacking & Conveyer
Instead of parts being printed, labels are applied with IML-technology, a special version of manufacturing thin wall parts. In this case, a robot puts the labels into the mold, each time it opens up.
* To manufacture thin wall parts, high pressures are necessary 1.500 – 3.000 bar.
* Injection time is between 0,1– 0,5 seconds with little backpressure at all.
* Injection speed is up to 500 mm/s, otherwise the parts freeze while the cavities are being filled.
* Depending on the wrappage of the parts, the cooling time has the highest influence on the cycle time, therefore the cooling of cavities and mould frame have to be optimized.
* Labels are either by electrostatic or by vacuum or both holding in the mould
* Labels are made by offset multicolor printing on a special PP Paper
* After Printing are cut into shape
* Cut label are ready for production
* Labels are feed into the former head to form the shape required
* The forming head with electrostatic to hold the paper in position
* Label thickness around 0.07~0.12mm