Basic requirements for assembly of oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine:
1. Must be assembled in accordance with the design, process requirements and this regulation and relevant standards.
2. The assembly environment of the hybrid injection molding machine must be clean. The assembly environment temperature, humidity, dustproof amount, lighting and shockproof of high-precision products must comply with relevant regulations.
3. All parts of the hybrid injection molding machine (including outsourcing and outsourcing parts) must have an inspection certificate before assembly.
4. The parts of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine must be cleaned and cleaned before assembly. There must be no burrs, flash, oxide scale, rust, swarf, sand, dust and oil stains, and they should meet the corresponding cleanliness requirements.
5. No parts shall be bumped, scratched or corroded during the assembly process of the hybrid injection molding machine.
6. The parts of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine that have not been dried must not be assembled.
7. For parts that move relatively in hybrid injection molding machine, lubricating oil (grease) should be added between the contact surfaces during assembly.
8. The relative position of the parts and components of the hybrid injection molding machine should be accurate after assembly.
9. In principle, stepping on the machine is not allowed during the assembly of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine. Special measures must be taken when the special parts are on the machine. The protective parts should be used to cover the stepped parts. The operator must wear flat shoes to prevent damage to the paint film. , It is strictly prohibited to trample on batteries and non-metallic parts with low strength.