The two-color injection molding machine mainly uses the two feed tubes of the two-color molding machine and two sets of molds to form two-color products through two moldings in order.
Compared with traditional injection molding, the dual-material co-injection molding process has the following advantages:
1. The core material can use low viscosity materials to reduce the injection pressure.
2. From the point of view of environmental protection, the recycled secondary material can be used as the core material.
3. According to different usage characteristics, for example, thick material finished skin layer material uses soft material, core material uses hard material or core material can use foamed plastic to reduce weight.
4. You can use lower quality core materials to reduce costs.
5. The skin layer material or core material can use expensive and special surface properties, such as anti-electromagnetic wave interference, high conductivity and other materials to increase product performance.
6. Appropriate combination of skin material and core material can reduce residual stress of molded products, increase mechanical strength or product surface properties.
7. Produce products like marble lines.
From the characteristics and applications of multi-color injection molding and dual-material co-injection molding, it can be seen that there will be a trend to gradually replace the traditional injection molding process in the future. Innovative injection molding technology not only improves the precision of the injection molding process, provides difficult process technology, but also expands the scope of the injection molding process. Innovative injection equipment and processes are sufficient to meet the needs of increasingly diverse, high-quality, and high-value-added products. Two-color injection molding has been widely used in almost all plastic fields such as electronic products, power tools, medical products, home appliances, toys, etc. The production and molding of two-color molds and the development of two-color multi-color injection molding machines and two-color injection molding raw materials have also developed rapidly .