1. Select the correct cleaning agent for various injection molding machines.
2. Use a cleaning agent to clear the tube set.
3. Carefully pull the screw out of the injection molding machine until the screw temperature drops to about 80 degrees Celsius, peel off the skin rubber, then polish it, and check whether the screw and the three-piece (rocket head, meson, check ring) are damaged. .
4. The temperature rises to about 300°. Use a special pipe brush to clean the inner wall of the material tube, then wipe the material tube with a clean rag to make it bright, and use a flashlight to check whether the inner wall is damaged.
(If your screw and tube are scratched or worn, please repair or replace it immediately.)
5. Check if the nozzle is blocked by hardware or the nozzle is loose, and clean and repair in time.