The primary maintenance of the mold refers to the daily maintenance of the mold by the operator during production. The main contents are cleaning, lubrication and inspection.
A. Maintenance during mold loading:
1. Before the mold is installed, the upper and lower surfaces of the mold should be cleaned to ensure that the mold mounting surface and the press table are not subject to crushing and the parallelism of the upper and lower mounting surfaces of the mold during production;
2. After the mold is installed, the mold is opened, and the parts of the mold are cleaned, especially the guiding mechanism. For the surface part mold, the profile should be cleaned to ensure the quality of the parts;
3. Lubricate the sliding parts of the mold and apply grease;
4. Inspection of all parts of the mold, especially safety parts. Such as: safety side pins, safety screws, side guards, punching waste roads, etc.
B. Maintenance in production:
1. Regularly apply oil to the corresponding part of the mold during production. Such as: the drawing ring of the drawing die, the rounded corner; the edge of the edge of the trimming die; the part of the flanging block;
2. Regularly clean the waste of the small hole waste road of the trimming punching die.
C, maintenance after production:
1. After the production is finished, the mold should be thoroughly inspected;
2. Thoroughly clean the mold to ensure the cleanliness of the mold;
3. Clean the waste in the mold to ensure that there is no waste in the waste box;
4. The mold use status and the situation after use are faithfully fed back to the "Mold Use Work Voucher".