1. According to the fault state, can be divided into: ---- maintenance of injection molding machine
(1) gradual failure. It is caused by the initial deterioration of the injection molding machine, and most failures of the injection molding machine belong to this type of failure. Such failures are closely related to wear, corrosion, fatigue and creep of electrical control and hydraulic mechanical components.
(2) sudden failure. It is caused by various adverse factors and occasional external influences. This effect exceeds the limit that the injection molding machine can withstand. For example: the bolt breaks due to pipe overload on the iron object; The electronic plate of the injection molding machine is broken due to the high pressure rope. Such failures usually occur suddenly without warning.
Sudden failures often occur while using injection molding machines, usually due to defects in design, manufacture, assembly and materials, or operational errors and illegal operations.
2. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) intermittent failure. The injection molding machine loses some of its functions in a short period of time and can be restored after minor repair and commissioning without parts replacement. --- Maintenance of Injection Molding Machine
(2) permanent failure. Some parts of the injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired before they can be used again.
3. According to the impact of the failures, it can be divided into:
(1) complete failure. As a result, the injection molding machine is completely disabled.
(2) local failure. As a result, some functions of the injection molding machine are lost.
4. According to the cause of the failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Wear failure. Malfunction due to normal wear of the injection molding machine.
(2) Failure to misuse. Failure due to improper operation or improper maintenance. --- Maintenance of Injection Molding Machine
(3) inherent weakness failure. Due to design problems, the weak link of the injection molding machine appears and the failure occurs during normal use.
5. According to the danger of failure, can be divided into:
(1) dangerous failure. For example, the safety protection system loses its protective effect due to failure when it needs to move, causing injury and failure of the injection molding machine; failure caused by failure of the hydraulic electric control system.
(2) security breach. For example, the safety protection system operates when no action is required; The failure that the injection molding machine cannot start when it fails to start. --- Injection Machine Repair
Each fault has its main characteristics, the so-called fault mode or fault state. The failure states of various injection molding machines are quite complicated, but can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, input signal cannot be accepted by computer, no solenoid valve output signal, mechanical rupture hydraulic components, linear proportional imbalance, hydraulic pressure Pressure drop, hydraulic leak, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, aging circuit, abnormal sound, oil quality deterioration, power supply voltage drop, no power output amplifier board, temperature leakage and others The proportion of various failure modes of different types of injection molding machines are different.