(1) The volume of the fuel tank is too small and the heat dissipation area is not enough. The cooling device has too small a capacity.
(2) The fixed pump oil supply system that selects the oil pump capacity according to the fast forward speed, during operation, most of the excess flow will overflow from the relief valve under high pressure and generate heat.
(3) The failure of the unloading circuit in the servo injection molding machine system or because the unloading circuit is not set, the oil pump cannot be unloaded when it stops working, and the entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, generating overflow loss and heating, resulting in temperature rise.
(4) The system piping is too thin and too long, with excessive bending, and local pressure loss and pressure loss along the process are large.
(5) Insufficient component accuracy and poor assembly quality, and large mechanical friction loss between relative movements.
(6) The mating clearance of the mating parts is too small, or the gap is too large after use, the internal and external leakage is large, and the volume is lost. For example, the volume efficiency of the pump is reduced, and the temperature rises quickly.
(7) The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted much higher than the actual need. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged or the leakage increases, the pressure must be increased to work.
(8) High climatic and operating environment temperatures cause oil temperature to rise.
(9) The viscosity of the oil is not selected properly. If the viscosity is large, the viscosity and resistance are too large. If the viscosity is too small, the leakage will increase.
Treatment method for excessive temperature rise of servo injection molding machine
(1) According to different load requirements, often check and adjust the pressure of the relief valve to make it just right.
(2) Reasonably select the hydraulic oil, especially the viscosity of the oil. When the conditions allow, use a lower viscosity as much as possible to reduce the viscosity friction loss.
(3) Improve the lubricating conditions of moving parts to reduce friction loss, which is conducive to reducing work load and reducing heat generation.
(4) Improve the assembly quality and accuracy of hydraulic components and hydraulic systems, strictly control the clearance of the mating parts and improve the lubrication conditions. The sealing material with small friction coefficient and improved sealing structure are used to reduce the starting force of the hydraulic cylinder as much as possible to reduce the heat generated by mechanical friction loss.
(5) Add cooling devices if necessary.