The so-called interference is the influence of noise other than the useful signal on the control system of the hybrid injection molding machine.
The interference problem of the hybrid injection molding machine is mainly divided into two types: the internal interference of the vertical injection molding machine and the external interference of the vertical injection molding machine.
The internal interference of hybrid injection molding machine is:
1. Signals crosstalk with each other
2. Unreasonable component layout and poor component quality.
3. Coupling of adjacent circuits.
4. The influence of digital ground and analog ground.
5. Parasitic oscillation.
The main external disturbances of hybrid injection molding machine are:
1. Electromagnetic interference, including on-off of electrical equipment near the close-range system, passing vehicles, electromagnetic waves, etc.
2. The impact of power supply fluctuations.
3. Environmental interference, vibration, temperature and humidity.
The internal interference of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine is related to the manufacture of the vertical injection molding machine control system. It can be eliminated and suppressed as much as possible through careful design. Imported vertical injection molding machines can do this, but external interference is random and has nothing to do with the structure. Generally, it is difficult to limit the source of interference, and only preventive measures can be taken for specific situations.
The main external coupling methods of hybrid injection molding machine are:
1. Common impedance coupling method. The common impedance is inevitably caused by the interference of common impedance coupling due to the different ground points of the ground wire system.
2. Electrostatic coupling. That is, the electric field penetrates into the interference of other lines through capacitive coupling.
3. Electromagnetic induction coupling method. Due to the mutual magnetic field between the power line and the signal line, the closed loop in the system generates an induced potential, which is the interference voltage.
4. Leakage coupling method: mainly due to the reduction of the insulation resistance between adjacent conductors or some coupling capacitors, the interference is transmitted to the signal line through the resistance between the conductors.