1. According to the state of failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Gradual failure. It is caused by the gradual deterioration of the initial performance of the hybrid injection molding machine. Most of the failures of injection molding machines belong to this type of failure. Such failures are closely related to the wear, corrosion, fatigue, and creep of electrical control and hydraulic mechanical components.
(2) Sudden failure. It is caused by various adverse factors and occasional external influences. This effect exceeds the limit that the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine can bear. For example: the screw breaks due to the overload of the barrel into the iron object; the electronic board of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine is broken due to the high-voltage string. Such failures often occur suddenly without any prior notice.
Sudden failures often occur during the use of hybrid injection molding machines, often due to defects in design, manufacturing, assembly, and materials, or errors in operation and illegal operations.
2. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Intermittent failure. The hybrid injection molding machine loses some of its functions in a short period of time, and can be restored after a little repair and commissioning without the need to replace parts.
(2) Permanent failure. Some parts of the hybrid injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired before they can be used again.
3. According to the impact of faults, it can be divided into:
(1) Complete failure. As a result, the hybrid injection molding machine completely loses its function.
(2) Local failure. As a result, some functions of the hybrid injection molding machine are lost.
4. According to the cause of the failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Wear failure. Failure due to normal wear of the oil-electric hybrid injection molding machine.
(2) Misuse failure. Failure due to incorrect operation or improper maintenance.
(3) Inherent weakness failure. Due to design problems, the weak link of the injection molding machine appears, and the failure occurs during normal use.
5. According to the danger of failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Dangerous failure. For example, the safety protection system loses its protective effect due to failure when it needs to move, causing personal injury and failure of the injection molding machine; failure caused by failure of the hydraulic electrical control system.
(2) Safety failure. For example, the safety protection system operates when no action is required; the fault that the injection molding machine cannot start when it fails to start.
6. Divided according to the occurrence and development of faults of injection molding machines, which can be divided into;
(1) Random failure. The time of failure is random.
(2) There is a rule failure. There is a certain pattern of failure.
Each failure has its main characteristics, the so-called failure mode, or failure state. The failure states of various injection molding machines are quite complicated, but can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, the input signal cannot be accepted by the computer, no output signal from the solenoid valve, mechanical hydraulic component rupture, proportional linear imbalance, hydraulic Pressure drop, hydraulic leakage, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, oil quality deterioration, power supply voltage drop, no output from the amplifier board, temperature runaway and others. The proportion of various failure modes of different types of injection molding machines is different. Injection molding machine failures are diverse and can be classified from different perspectives.